Tuesday 6 September 2011

SLIM toolkit







So I had finished my context and I was the first one up on Blackboard with it yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
I was happy and grateful I had finished I was relieved that I had finished. What was I to do now? The next thing to do was to explore about the SLIM toolkit and find out what I was supposed to do next. I had handed out Questionnaire one and two to my two classes now what to do with the information gathered. First I decided to look up what this SLIM questionnaire are. I found two fantastic websites. One had a PDF of explaining what the SLIM toolkit was. It gives examples of what SLIM does, how to implement it and when to give the Questionnaires out. It gives overviews of each question, what you could ask students and what they should be writing and how to interpret the data.  It also links the SLIM into the Information Process and gives explanations of each of the different stages of the ILP. I did however, have some regret. I should have looked and viewed this SLIM toolkit before I had given out the Questionnaires as it would have helped me better understand what I was to look for and explains the questions.





No comments:

Post a Comment