Monday 29 August 2011

Questionnaire 2

 

 

Questionnaire 2


1. Take some time to think about your topic. Now write down what you know about it.

  Inquiry based learning is heavily established in the Constructivist approach.  Inquiry based learning is referred to a number of times in the Science curriculum.  Its all about hands on and actively being involved in activities such as hands on activities,  asking questions

Information Literacy leads to students being able to Inquire about certain subjects and use the skills that Information Literacy helps develop. All classrooms should be information literate classrooms exposing students to information and letting them explore, analyse, locate etc information in different ways.

Guided Inquiry is grounded in the constructivist approach to education. Build on the construction of previous knowledge. Guided inquiry is building on feelings and uncertainty.  I had never heard of the Information Search Process so the whole concept was new to me.



2. How interested are you in this topic?  Check (ü) one box that best matches your interest.
 a great deal

3. How much do you know about this topic?  Check (ü) one box that best matches how much you know.
  quite a bit


4. Thinking of your research so far - what did you find easy to do? Please list as many things as you like.

 I found finding information that was relevant to the topics I was searching easy.
I also found building my paragraphs and finding a relevant topic sentence for my paragraphs once I got the hang of it easy.



5.  Thinking of your research so far - what did you find difficult to do? Please list as many things as you like.


I found it difficult to know if I was actually doing a Literature review correctly and doing what the assignment asked me to do as I did not fully understand what I was supposed to do.
I was unsure of how to write a Literature review as my last assignment on a Literature review I didn't get very good marks.
I found linking the paragraphs rather difficult .

No comments:

Post a Comment