Sunday 28 August 2011

Formulation stage




Formulation stage - focus research task from the information done all this research what is the central focus.



At this point I zoned in on a number of focusing areas to explore and discover. After exploring various data such as , journal articles, YouTube clips, websites, recommended readings and books I came to a number of focuses for my topic.  They are it needs to start off with the topic Information Literate, followed by Information Literacy, Constructivism, Guided Inquiry and Information Search Process. I  decided that all of these seem to follow from one another and this would be the best way to do it and to connect the various topics.   Out of all these sub focuses my central focus is Inquiry Based Learning.  My next job was to go and look at all of the information that I had collected and see what I would use and what I would not use. At this stage I was still feeling uncertain about how to structure and write the Literature Review. 


No comments:

Post a Comment